Because our employees are our most valuable asset, our top priority is to ensure their safety and well-being.
Security: a key value of our company
We want our employees, subcontractors, partners, and clients to return home safe and sound after each workday.
Our Safety Approach is based on:
- Training for our employees and partners at every level of our organization to ensure their safety ;
- and a thorough analysis of causes and risks, and taking measures to prevent incidents.
Zero Accident Objective!
To translate our commitment into concrete actions, we have developed a prevention approach based on 6 pillars:
- Instill a safety culture throughout the career of our employees at all levels of our organization, from technicians to managers.
- Remind all operational employees of safety measures on a daily basis. We have launched “My SST Check,” which is carried out by each employee through a digital tool called Kizeo before the start of each shift.
- Provide mandatory and suggested personal protective equipment (PPE) for each task to be performed.
- Organize training and events for our employees and partners around Health and Safety. This includes training at all levels of the organization and for all our service providers. It can involve, for example, digital training provided by the Equans Group, as well as local training given by our Equans Services Health and Safety team (in person or online learning through the Cognibox tool).
- Translate of our commitments into "10 Equans Golden Rules". They must be strictly followed by everyone. They are used in an internal communication campaign and are deployed at all of our sites.
- Adapt our golden rules locally and personalize the approach according to the trades. We set up Health and Safety committees for each of our sites, behavior audits conducted by supervisors with the help of a digital platform, …