Friday April 8th, ENGIE Services Canada entities' names change to adopt EQUANS' brand.
EQUANS is the new autonomous entity of ENGIE and currently has more than 74,000 employees working in 17 countries. EQUANS offers solutions and services that meet the energy, multi-technical and digital needs of industries, cities, and buildings where you want to improve energy performance and efficiency.
In North America, ENGIE Services Canada group's transition to the EQUANS brand kicks off on Friday, April 8, 2022.
Our Canadian service unit serves multiple industries and verticals in Canada and the United States. Our main offers are concentrated in the following areas:
- Asset and facilities management
- Energy services for real estate
- Transport and mobility
- Building Automation
- Multi-site construction and services
- ENGIE Services Inc. becomes EQUANS Services Inc.,
- ENGIE Transport CM Canada Inc. becomes EQUANS Transport CM Canada Inc.,
- Contrôles A.C. Inc. keeps the same name.
For more information about EQUANS group, visit https://www.equans.com.
For more information on EQUANS in Canada and United States of America, visit https://www.engieservices.ca.